Image Supply Systems is a leading provider of professional audio visual and conferencing solutions serving Irish and international markets.
Why you should join Image Supply Systems:
- Competitive salary and benefits packages
- Image Supply Systems is a growing company in a dynamic and exciting industry
- Varied project work
- Opportunities for further skills training
- Strong teamwork ethos
- Exceptional staff retention
- Excellent client retention
Due to expansion we are currently looking for Audio Visual Engineers (All Levels).
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Audio Visual Engineers – All Levels
The ideal candidate will have experience in the audio visual industry or related industries including IT support, electrical, alarm and CCTV installation.
- Full time, permanent
- Based in Dublin with nationwide travel.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Audio Visual Installation Engineer will be responsible for the timely installation and commissioning of full AV solutions typically comprising of display screens, touchscreens, projectors, audio, room control, video conferencing systems, digital signage and wireless presentation solutions.
- The role will primarily involve AV integration works in construction, refurbishment and upgrade projects, particularly in the Corporate, Public, Healthcare and Third Level Education Sectors.
- You will work closely with the Operations Manager and Logistics Manager and fellow engineers onsite. You will also work with project teams including architects, building contractors and electrical engineers.
- Training will be provided.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience in AV or related industries.
- Ability to follow technical instruction and attention to detail are essential.
- Must have excellent communication skills, and maintain a professional approach with Clients and project teams.
- A full clean driving license is essential for the position.
- All candidates must speak English fluently.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Familiarity with Crestron, Extron and QSC technology is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Teams and Zoom room solutions is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of IT and networks desirable.
- Permanent, full time
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday excluding public holidays
- Competitive salary based on experience.